Full workday overlap
We leverage the principles of Agile Software Development in all the processes, team roles, touch-points and reporting controls we use. This assures that you, as our client, are aware of project progress and the opportunities and the trade-offs to be considered at every step of the way. This creates an atmosphere of partnership and a shared understanding of the risks and opportunities in the process of developing your software product.
True Agility: ability to meet shifting needs and priorities in real time.
Benefits of the approach Agile Software Development
- Rapid startup and deployment when timing is critical
- Flexibility to adapt in a controlled environment when requirements change
- An iterative development process that engages your product team directly
- Continuous collaboration with your product team during the development cycle, with structured touch-points for validating priorities and requirements, as well as feedback loops and continuous improvement
- Processes, practices, and tools adapted to the needs of your project and based on real-world commercial development experience