Full workday overlap
We leverage the principles of Agile Software Development in all the processes, team roles, touch-points and reporting controls we use. This assures that you, as our client, are aware of project progress and the opportunities and the trade-offs to be considered at every step of the way. This creates an atmosphere of partnership and a shared understanding of the risks and opportunities in the process of developing your software product.
True Agility: ability to meet shifting needs and priorities in real time.
Benefits of the approach Agile Software Development
- Rapid startup and deployment when timing is critical
- Flexibility to adapt in a controlled environment when requirements change
- An iterative development process that engages your product team directly
- Continuous collaboration with your product team during the development cycle, with structured touch-points for validating priorities and requirements, as well as feedback loops and continuous improvement
- Processes, practices, and tools adapted to the needs of your project and based on real-world commercial development experience
All of this translates into higher productivity derived from faster review cycles and higher alignment of expectations. Additionally, it requires less effort to be spend on team management, documentation and administrative activities, giving your company the agility it needs to compete in today’s marketplace.
Would you like to learn more?
We invite you to review our management team and careers pages to learn more about Scio. You can read our blog and get an idea of our thoughts. And when you are satisfied that you are ready to begin your project with Scio, please engage with us and let us contribute to your success!