ABOUT THIS ROLE:
We are looking for a Data Engineer to bolster our data warehouse operations and Segment integrations. This pivotal role involves maintaining and enhancing our data systems to guarantee our company’s data integrity and reliability. As part of our team, you’ll leverage cutting-edge technology while complying with industry best practices.
- Engage primarily with Segment “Customer Data Platforms” (CDP), an ongoing GA4 migration, and aspects associated with real-time data integrations
- Facilitate the discovery, analysis, and implementation of these data integrations and pipelines to serve the company, specifically the Marketing, Sales, and Finance departments.
- Collaborate with various target systems, including Google Analytics, Google/Bing/Facebook/LinkedIn Ads, TikTok, Amplitude, Iterable, and others.
- Learn and apply the latest best practices in managing and maintaining data infrastructure.
- Over time, responsibilities will broaden to encompass supervising specific data warehouse operations and modifying existing, and configuring new, data pipelines using Matillion-ETL and Snowflake when necessary.
- Assist in the onboarding, training, and setup of end users to utilize various SQL capabilities through different tools such as SQL tools, PowerBI, or SnowSight.
- 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally with an emphasis on Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Cloud Data Warehousing, and various ETL tools.
- · Proficiency in SQL and Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS).
- · Familiarity with data integration through APIs, custom functions, pipelines, and data streams.
- Prior experience working with APIs such as Stripe, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Iterable, Facebook, TikTok, etc.
- Familiarity with MongoDB (or other No-SQL databases), Redshift.
- Experience in eCommerce, Marketing, or Ed-Tech sectors.
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) tools like PowerBI or SnowSight.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Mexican Labor Law benefits package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Profit share (PTU).
- Performance bonus.
- Christmas bonus (15 days).
- Performance evaluation twice a year.
- A coaching program in Leadership and effective work management skills.
- Remote Work: We know the benefits of working from home and flexibly arranging work around our lives. Scio is proud of its mission: to help other people experience the same freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business and personal goals.
- We also like to have fun while we work so we constantly get together to play some games, organize team-building activities, etc.
We know your time is valuable, so we like to keep this process short. There will be 4 interviews and a possible technical test from our client: an initial culture fit interview, a technical interview with one of our senior developers, an interview with the Account Manager of the project, and a final interview with our client. These will run for about 2 weeks, but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun!
We will also keep you regularly updated with the development of your application. You can also communicate with us directly to ask about the status of your application at any time. If all goes well, we will offer you the job and require you to get the pre-hiring requirements from us within 5 days at the most.
Are you interested already? Send your resume in English to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hear from you!