You know how to wield React or Redux like a professional, and you want to implement your expertise designing the Front-End components of applications that would actually make an impact, and are ready to join a team of expert engineers and programmers from all over Latin America to help US-based clients achieve the best outcome.
If so, here at Scio, a Best Place to Code company solving programming puzzles for almost two decades, has an opening that might be just for you. Check it out!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
You have a strong written and verbal communication skillset, both in English and Spanish, with good experience using remote collaboration tools like Slack and JIRA, have more than 3+ years of experience in the field, and the Agile methodologies are your jam. Great!
Also, your technical skillset includes the following points…
- Proficiency with React/Redux and other front-end technologies
- Experience developing innovative collaboration UI/UX
- A solid understanding of REST APIs
- You’re comfortable writing thorough tests and prioritizing QA related processes
- Are very competent with Git/GitHub
- Familiarity with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins)
- General experience with AWS, especially ECS, EC2, S3 and Kinesis Firehose
- An understanding of high availability, high-throughput architectures
- Familiarity with email-specific topics such as HTML email templating, and integrating with ESPs
…so you are exactly the person we want to join us. Also, feel free to share any other skills or experience you have, we value knowledge of all kinds!
We know your time is valuable, so we want to let you know the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun!
If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!