If you have an innate talent to work on both the back-end and front-end of systems, designing, developing and managing Java-based applications and software, and want to work hand in hand with a talented team of remote developers at one of the “Top 10 Best Place to Code in Mexico”, then Scio is looking for you.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
Ideally, your coding and debugging experience is vast, and you are able to independently resolve complex system issues. Also, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, and in the side of technical experience, you have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing web applications (full-stack leaning towards mid and back-end tiers).
- Proficiency with Java.
- Working knowledge of SQL query commands and database fundamentals.
Which is already very interesting for us. Still, this job may require sometimes a special touch, so a strong preference will be given if your resume also has…
- Experience with open-source technologies such as Spring Boot and Spring-WS.
- Experience with developing web services (SOAP or REST) and/or experience with SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On solutions.
- Experience in high availability and highly scalable web environment.
- A deep understanding of web standards, content management, web page layout, information architecture, user interaction, and usability.
Our salaries are the perfect way to show you what we’re all about. A successful company needs talented people, and that’s why at Scio everyone gets rewarded fairly!
Salary range: $50k – $65k (MXN)
We know how valuable your time is, so we want you to know the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun!
If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!