You are a Full Stack developer with a deep understanding of React, Java, and SQL looking for the next challenge, ready to take on puzzles in Front End and Back End development, alongside a team of experienced engineers and developers from all over Latin America, to offer US-based clients.
Very specific, right? Well, Scio has an opening that might be waiting just for you, so if any of this sounds like a fit, please keep reading!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
You have a strong written and verbal communication skillset, both in English and Spanish, with good experience using remote collaboration tools like Slack and JIRA, have more than 4+ years of experience in the field, and the Agile methodologies are your jam. Great!
Also, on a more technical side, you also have…
- Proficiency in Java with Jersey (JAX-WS)
- Solid understanding of web application concepts like: REST APIs, AJAX, Single Page Apps
- Experience with MariaDB or other relational databases
- Proficiency with SQL
- Competency with source code management (ex: Git/Github)
- Experience with scripting and Linux
- Experience working in an agile development team
- General experience with AWS or similar cluod hosting platforms
- ETL experience
- Contribution to open source projects
- An understanding of scalable web app design and high availability, high-throughput architectures
- Interest in constantly staying in tune with advancements in the newest technologies
…which sounds like someone we want to meet. Also, if you have anything besides these that could be interesting, let us know! We value experience and knowledge of any kind.
We know your time is valuable, so we want to let you know the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun!
If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to email@example.com and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!