You are a Full Stack developer with a deep understanding of both React and NodeJS looking for the next challenge, ready to take on puzzles in Front End and Back End development, alongside a team of experienced engineers and developers from all over Latin America, to offer US-based clients.
Very specific, right? Well, Scio has an opening that might be waiting just for you, so if any of this sounds like a fit, please keep reading!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
You have a strong written and verbal communication skillset, both in English and Spanish, with good experience using remote collaboration tools like Slack and JIRA, have more than 3+ years of experience in the field, and the Agile methodologies are your jam. Great!
Also, on a more technical side, you also have…
- Solid understanding of REST APIs and proficient in building RESTful api using Express JS, NodeJS, Sequelize, JWT
- Adept with MySQL or other relational databases
- Proficient with debugging processes using appropriate tools like Chrome dev tools
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles, design patterns, and software design and architecture best practices
- Building RESTFul APIs using FeathersJS
- Familiarity with version control system Bitbucket
- General experience with AWS and AWS serverless architecture
- Experience working with an agile development team
- Experience working in a fast moving and high performant global setting
- Experience with other remote collaboration tools such as Teams and JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
…which sounds like someone we want to meet. Also, if you have anything besides these that could be interesting, let us know! We value experience and knowledge of any kind.
We know your time is valuable, so we want to let you know the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun!
If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to email@example.com and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!