You provide the best expertise when your team is developing web applications, and your experience in coding and debugging is unmatched. You are also looking to work with US-based clients in healthcare-related domains, collaborating with the best team in LATAM in one of the Best Place to Code companies in Mexico. If that’s you, please keep reading!
WHAT YOU HAVE:
You are very proficient in Java, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Spanish, and are a team-oriented person who knows the value of collaboration, as well as having the ability to think independently to resolve complex system issues. Great! On a more technical side, you also have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing web applications.
- Experience in coding and debugging.
- Working knowledge of SQL query commands and database fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of web standards and information architecture.
- Experience developing web services (SOAP or REST) and/or experience with healthcare interoperability standards such as FHIR, XI2, NCPDP, or HL7 CDA.
- Experience with open-source technologies such as Spring Boot and Spring-WS/WebFlux.
Also, extra points if you also have experience in high availability and highly scalable web environment, experience in Go, experience or exposure to Agile SDLC, and prior knowledge of the healthcare domain. Please, tell us everything about you!
We know your time is valuable, so know the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun! If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!