You are a Node.js expert, with deep knowledge in deploying and maintaining network applications. You have an intuitive understanding of how to manage the exchange of data between servers and users, develop back-end components, and connect applications with other web services. Moreover, you are excellent support for supporting front-end developers by integrating web-based applications and you like to collaborate as part of a team to bring the best product possible to life.
You are also looking to work with US-based clients at a Best Place to Code company that offers an excellent culture of growth, and where learning and helping others to be their best is the goal in every project. Sounds like you? Then here at Scio, we might have the position you are looking for.
What you have
You are an experienced developer who masters both English and Spanish, capable of collaborating with a high-level team of experts at every step of the development cycle if that’s you, great! And on the more technical side, you also have…
- The relevant software engineering experience in working with maintainable languages (Node.js, C#, Python, etc.).
- Familiarity with professional software engineering & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operations.
- An ability to audit and provide constructive feedback on technical designs, code, project plans, and project execution.
- You also enjoy working independently or as part of a team, solving complex programmatic challenges, and writing functional, error-resistant code.
- A customer-focused mindset in all aspects of your work.
And please, let us know anything else we might find interesting about you. At Scio we value experience and knowledge in every collaborator, that’s how we build the best development teams possible!
What you will be doing
You will write clean, scalable, testable, and maintainable code within the Node.js framework, transforming business requirements into product features involving development in the back-end layers, and working collaboratively with the Tech Leads as an advisor on technological approaches and innovative solutions.
Furthermore, you’ll act as a mid-level member of the development team, bringing ideas to the table and mentoring junior engineers to bring their best out, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
We know your time is valuable, so the whole process will take about 2 weeks. There will be 4 interviews total (an initial one with Human Capital, a technical skill one, one with an Account Manager, and probably one with the client at the end), possibly with a technical test, if necessary.
We will keep you regularly updated about your application, but you can also get in touch with us to ask about its status or anything else you might want to know. Just have fun! If you are a good match for Scio, we will give you a formal job offer and ask you to get the pre-hiring requirements to us within 5 days at most, so preparedness is key.
Does this seem like a position designed just for you? We’ll love to check your resume. Please send it in English to email@example.com and we’ll get back ASAP. Thanks for reading!