You are an expert at building cutting-edge mobile applications that can work perfectly across Windows, Android, and iOS environments, able to single-handedly define, design, migrate, and implement new features into these platforms, ensuring the best user experience along the way with the quality of your builds and coding.
Furthermore, you are also looking to join a Best Place To Code company based in Mexico, working with the best talent of all of Latin America for mainly US-based clients, solving all the puzzles and challenges they can throw at you as a team. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading because we have a position just for you!
WHAT YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE
You have experience with both leading and collaborating with other developers and building loosely coupled software components and services that are scalable, high quality, and extensible. Additionally, you have a high proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies, and you are a skilled communicator in both English and Spanish. Sounds like you? Great! On a more technical side, you also have…
- 5+ years of solid experience with mobile app development (iOS & Android), including technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX, and App Store submission requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in the design, development, and testing of mobile applications using Xamarin and C# for both iOS and Android.
- Xamarin development experience, and knowledge about Xamarin Forms.
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, and Web Services.
- Understanding of Team Foundation Services (TFS) 2015 and comfortable developing in a small team environment.
- Experience with AWS and Aurora.
- Experience with RESTful web services and OAUTH2 authentication.
- Proficient in Agile processes and methods, particularly Scrum.
Also, feel free to share anything we might find interesting! We really value experience and knowledge here at Scio, so please share any other relevant experience you might have!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mexican Labor Law benefits package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Profit share (PTU).
- Performance bonus.
- Christmas bonus (15 days).
- Performance evaluation twice a year.
- A coaching program in Leadership and effective work management skills.
- Remote Work: We know the benefits of working from home and flexibly arranging work around our lives. Scio is proud of its mission: to help other people experience the same freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business and personal goals.
- We also like to have fun while we work so we constantly get together to play some games, organize team-building activities, etc.
We know your time is valuable, so we like to keep this process short. There will be 4 interviews and a possible technical test from our client: an initial culture fit interview, a technical interview with one of our senior developers, an interview with the Account Manager of the project, and a final interview with our client. These will run for about 2 weeks, but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun!
We will also keep you regularly updated with the development of your application. You can also communicate with us directly to ask about the status of your application at any time. If all goes well, we will offer you the job and require you to get the pre-hiring requirements from us within 5 days at the most.
Are you interested already? Send your resume in English to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!