ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking for UI/UX Designer. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise across a range of platforms, with a strong technical background in system administration, networking, and security.
- Gathering requirements and building hypotheses for testing new features on products.
- Designing UX solutions based on business requirements and user-centered problems.
- Using design methodologies (design thinking, design sprint, lean UX, CX design) to generate creative solutions.
- Using the Lean UX process for product design to align with agile methodologies.
- User Research should be able to create user personas, conduct user interviews, and analyze data to gain insights into user behavior.
- Interaction Design – should be able to design user interactions that are intuitive, efficient, and easy to use.
- Visual Design – should be able to create visually appealing designs that are consistent with the brand identity and client requirements.
- Familiarity and experience with standard design and prototyping tools like Figma, Miro, Microsoft Office, Slack, and Jira.
- Usability Testing – should be able to conduct usability testing to validate the design and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaboration should be able to collaborate with other team members, including developers, project managers, and stakeholders.
- Communication – should be able to communicate their ideas effectively, both verbally and visually. This includes creating design specifications, presenting designs, and documenting design decisions.
- Experience designing Mobile Applications, Websites, and other web-focused solutions.
- Design Software: Office tools, Sketch App, Draw.io, Figma, InVision, Adobe Suite Apps, Zeplin.
Plus Technical Qualifications
- A portfolio that demonstrates a user-centered design approach and the ability to solve complex design problems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mexican Labor Law benefits package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Profit share (PTU).
- Performance bonus.
- Christmas bonus (15 days).
- Performance evaluation twice a year.
- A coaching program in Leadership and effective work management skills.
- Remote Work: We know the benefits of working from home and flexibly arranging work around our lives. Scio is proud of its mission: to help other people experience the same freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business and personal goals.
- We also like to have fun while working so we constantly get together to play games, organize team-building activities, etc.
We know your time is valuable, so we like to keep this process short. There will be 4 interviews and a possible technical test from our client: an initial culture fit interview, a technical interview with one of our senior developers, an interview with the Account Manager of the project, and a final interview with our client. These will run for about 2 weeks, but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun!
We will also keep you regularly updated with the development of your application. You can also communicate with us directly to ask about the status of your application at any time. If all goes well, we will offer you the job and require you to get the pre-hiring requirements from us within 5 days.
Are you interested already? Send your resume in English to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!