We continuously refine our skills
In order to keep advancing our skills we have the following ongoing programs:
- Study groups to learn new technologies or prepare for certification exams
- Internal hackathons to adopt new technologies
- Internal seminars to share knowledge with each other
- Internal demo day, where we showcase our work and learn how our teammates have approached certain technical challenges
- Mentorship program to help each other develop a professional development path
We develop well-engineered applications
Good engineering requires experience and deep technical knowledge to design applications that are reliable and can scale with your business. Because of this, we design applications to start with a small footprint, but that are ready to grow seamlessly in tune with your business and user base.
Additionally, applications are designed with fail-over and contingency response in mind, to minimize issues and be able to get back to business as usual when problems arise.
Finally, we know by experience that well-engineered applications are easier to maintain, reducing the cost and effort of supporting and extending the application over its lifetime.
Learn more about our Architecture and Design approach.
We apply integrated software engineering practices
Our DevOps approach includes the following practices:
- Dynamic management of product backlog based on active participation of business stakeholders
- Design decisions that consider the full product roadmap, not just short-term objectives
- Peer reviews during coding process
- Integrated configuration management
- Continuous Integration
- Automated Testing
- Automated Deployment
- Application Monitoring
- Contingency Management