ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking SysAdmin Senior. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise across a range of platforms, with a strong technical background in system administration, networking, and security.
- 3+ years experience in either development, implementation, or maintenance of small and mid-scale systems, across multiple hardware and software platforms
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in cloud technologies such as IaaS and PaaS.
- Proven experience adopting and implementing DevOps practices in close collaboration with software development teams.
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in IT infrastructure Telephony (IP and TDM), Data Networking (LAN, WAN, and VPN), Network Management and Monitoring, and Security Infrastructure (perimeter, endpoint, intrusion detection, control systems, etc.)
- Significant experience in new computing architecture and implementation of networked computing structures
- Experience in Intranet development and implementation
- Relevant experience developing efficient and effective IT solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to work as a hands-on technology manager in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detailed knowledge of Internet protocols and service operations
- Strong hands-on experience with installing and configuring Linux/Unix, windows servers, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and MySQL databases, VoIP enterprise solutions, storage, networks, security, infrastructure management/monitoring tools, disaster recovery procedures, IT governance
- Knowledge of the ITIL principles
- Detailed knowledge of networking and security management tools and best practices
- Innate sense of urgency to complete projects on time and with high quality
- Experience managing customer’s private and secure data
- Advanced English communication skills
- Strong communications skills to deal with company customer and all levels of the organization including senior management
- Team player
- Technical insight
- Ability finding creative ways to solve problems efficiently
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience working with clients in the US or English-speaking clients
- Certification in Microsoft Technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Mexican Labor Law benefits package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Profit share (PTU).
- Performance bonus.
- Christmas bonus (15 days).
- Performance evaluation twice a year.
- A coaching program in Leadership and effective work management skills.
- Remote Work: We know the benefits of working from home and flexibly arranging work around our lives. Scio is proud of its mission: to help other people experience the same freedom and still effectively organize their work and reach business and personal goals.
- We also like to have fun while working so we constantly get together to play games, organize team-building activities, etc.
We know your time is valuable, so we like to keep this process short. There will be 4 interviews and a possible technical test from our client: an initial culture fit interview, a technical interview with one of our senior developers, an interview with the Account Manager of the project, and a final interview with our client. These will run for about 2 weeks, but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun!
We will also keep you regularly updated with the development of your application. You can also communicate with us directly to ask about the status of your application at any time. If all goes well, we will offer you the job and require you to get the pre-hiring requirements from us within 5 days.
Are you interested already? Send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!